About Toronto Wireless

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OneNote vs Evernote! Let Ink Be Spilled!

Yes, the productivity blog Lifehacker has put it to their readers to decide which desktop note-taking app will reign supreme. They even give a shout-out to the Tablet PC niche by pointing out how much we love our OneNote, but do we? I’m quite the Evernote fan myself, enjoying its easy accessibility on my Tablet PC, iPhone, and work desktop via web access. I’m also using a public notebook for a voice/note blog. Sure, OneNote’s the better inking app, but I do most of my ink in Windows Journal anyway, importing into other apps as needed.
But that’s just my usage. Where do you stand in the battle of One vs. Ever? Vote for your favorite there, but be sure to let us know in the comments why your pick got your vote. And may the rivers run black with ink!

1 comment:

Alex said...

For deciding given situation there is a onenote data recovery. The utility owns all required facilities. It works under low system requirements. The tool uses modern methods of restoring data, moreover it has intuitive and clear interface doing for any experienced users.