About Toronto Wireless

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Smartest Cover for the BlackBerry Storm

Clear Shots: Smartest Cover for the BlackBerry Storm

After I mentioned the ‘Smartest Cover’ for the BlackBerry Storm yesterday, I wasn’t too surprised to wake up and notice an email from the team over at Smartest Cover. I had raised concerns directly to them about the lack of quality images of the product… and sure enough, they came through for me. Hopefully these images give a clear picture of how the ‘cover’ works. You can see the raised bumps, much like the ‘F’ and ‘J’ keys carry on most keyboards.
I can’t say for certain that the covers will work, but having used a Storm for some time now, I can’t see it hurting at all. If anything, I’d guess moderate to large gains in typing speed and accuracy would be realized (just a hunch).

Again, if you’d like to learn more or pick up a package of 3 for $13.99, head on over to smartestcover.com. Landscape and SureType versions are available.

No comments: