About Toronto Wireless

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scammers contacting me through Skype

Mr David Akoto:

Dear Nicolini,

I have been in search of someone with this last name "Nicolini" so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Mr.David Akoto, I am the regional manager of AMALGAMATED BANK OF (GH) LTD. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on search now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Mr.PETER B.Nicolini, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2004 for 36 calendar months, valued at US$3,400,000.00 (Three Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was this 16 of January 2009. Sadly PETER was among the death victims in the May 26 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end.
My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Mr. PETER did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and PETER was not married but has a daughter he adopt from the orphanage. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that PETER is dead and do not have any Heir, they will claim the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to claim it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50%, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address david_akoto@live.com
Anticipating your communication.
Mr.David Akoto
Email me with your telephone number: david_akoto@live.com or you can call me on my direct line 00233548296703

Ray: oh hi, thank you

Ray: thank you please call me at 1-416-225-1102  ( I gave them PhoneBusters Number )

I have now Blocked this idiot from contacting again, but just a reminder that there is alot of scum out there in the real world, NEVER give out personal information to strangers

No comments: