About Toronto Wireless

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Free TuneIn Radio App Brings 50,000+ Stations to your BlackBerry

tunein3 tunein1 tunein2
I am a big fan of streaming radio on my BlackBerry so I had to try out TuneIn Radio when I saw Drm2blv mention it on CrackBerry. The app is actually very impressive with over 50,000 radio stations, podcasts, and talk radio sources for you to enjoy. I was impressed to see that users are reporting that it works outside of the US unlike other streaming radio apps.
The app will use your location to see what stations are around your city to make it easier for you to tune in. Otherwise you can search for other stations if you don’t find what you want. The app is currently free with advertisements in the application and is definitely worth a download if you want some free streaming radio.
Check out TuneIn and download it at: www.radiotime.com/bb

No comments: